- Plug in your headphones and turn the sound on.
- You’re about to hear three conversations between actors. In each, we’ve asked the main person talking to hide the truth a certain number of times.
- Your job is to detect when the person is concealing something, simply by listening to their voice.
- During the recording, whenever you suspect the person talking may be hiding the truth, press the red ‘doubt’ button.
- Points are awarded for every doubt you flag correctly – and deducted every time you incorrectly flag something.